Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Blog List

Hi, Jammers! I'm staying up late at night with a shaky experience with a very shaky earthquake with a strength of 4.4. Did any of you guys feel it? It's near Southern California, USA, North America. I know most of you must be in North America, except for my bro, who lives in Australia. As he calls it, "THE ONLY UPSIDE DOWN PLACE ON EARTH!" Lol! That's my bro. :3 Anyway, at the bottom is a new blog list. Veeeery bottom. So just comment anywhere if you want your blog on there!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't feel it! But then again im in Oregon. Tell ur bro I LOVE AND ENVY WHERE HE LIVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeeeee sooooooo tiiiiiiiireeeeeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is upside down! and since it's not much of a earth quake spot where i live, i didn't feel it. Maybe i should go and live with narnia (my dragons name is HE LIVES IN NARNIA and i brought a new dragon, who lived in a tree until he ate/burned it!) Im making a library in my den! (another one of me crazy ideas!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh fine, i'll say my homeland is "A land down under" too bad i don't live in the "Real Australia" (the outback)

      Delete
    2. Hmm... I'll call it an armadillo's burrow cause it's DOWN UNDER.

      Delete
    3. *eats popcorn*MY DRAGON LIVES IN NARNIA!
      (i'm not 100 percent aussie, my father comes from Irland!)

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :/
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules, the monster ninja angel bunny will get you!