Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crystal Couch and News Crew Winner

Hi, Jammers! Yet again this morning I felt a slightly stronger earthquake with a strength of 4.5. Still not too bad for a regular earthquake. I expect most earthquakes to be about 6. Or 8. Meh. I might be transferring this blog to another blog, once I make it. It will be just the same, except different title and URL. What do you guys think? I accidentally deleted the post list thingy(XD) and I already "used" the pages gadget and I can't put it on my blog. >.< Run-on Sentence. Meh, I keep forgetting the most important part, the new item! (not really important) In Epic Wonders, there's a (member) Crystal Couch selling for 200000000 tickets... Just kidding, it's for 1,500, selling for a slightly higher price than the Crystal Chair. Like my teacher used to say, 1,500 what? 1,500 monkeys? 1,500 windows? 1,500 POPCORN?! (YUMMEH!) Me: NO TEACHER, 1,500 GEMS! Anyway, the News Crew winner is...Eternal Fierywolf! And MangoShapedSpace, could you please tell me if she wants me to tell her user. :3 And if she does, tell her the URL. U good with that? -gives a whole bunch of buttered popcorn my brother's dragon called HE LIVES IN NARNIA who is sadly replaced-

6 comments:

  1. Cool blog!:D
    I would like to bisit it more and more frequently now :)
    Congrats to Eternal FieryWolf!!!whooooo!
    Sincerely,Likiroe
    P.S.-I have a blog as well,if you want to check it ouy it's called Animal Jam Passion: url : - animaljampassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll add it to the list right away. :3

      Delete
  2. Oops. I keep reading too fast. Anyway, I guess whoever advertises their blog gets their blog on the blog list for other people to see too. :3 I'll check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never knew you liked my dragon, i still have him, but i hate his cooking!

      Delete

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :/
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules, the monster ninja angel bunny will get you!