Saturday, August 4, 2012

Falling Phantoms in Stores

Hey, Jammers! In the Sol Arcade shop, we have the classic favorite, Falling Phantoms! :3 Anyway, I was strolling along Jamaa finding a place to hide (yes, I was playing hide and seek) and I saw Sky High on double gems! :3 I'm good at that game, but I don't play it often. Actually, my scores are random from no clouds hopped to the treasure chest. X3 Anyway, as MangoShapedSpace noticed on Snowyclaw's blog, THE FREEDOM PLUSHIES ARE GONE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Even if they were so tiny, they were -sniff- THE CUTEST PLUSHIES EVER Nuuuuuu! Anyway, the Freedom Party is gone too. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a monster ninja angel bunny!
(\/)
(^.^)
(__)
It still looks like the regular bunny, though. :/
Follow these rules:
-Be nice.
-Help others.
-Give popcorn to me.
-Don't be an impostor.
-Have fun!
If you don't follow these rules, the monster ninja angel bunny will get you!